See what your students have created. Give code reviews and feedback.
There are two ways to do this:
Option - 1
- From the 'Classroom Management' area, click on 'Progress' from the side menu. This will take you to a progress overview page.
- To drill down to individual student progress, click on 'Units next to the 'Overview' menu from the top menu.
- From the task table, click on the task block of the student you want to look at. Hover over the task block to see the project title.
Option - 2
- From the course, go to the task that you want to look at.
- From the bottom right side, click on the 'roster' icon to see the list of students.
- Click on the student name to see the student's work.
You can give comments and/or grades for open-ended projects by clicking on the 'pencil icon' on the bottom left.