Integrate your LMS with Popfizz by LTI Integration.
Request access key information by submitting this form: https://forms.gle/gf9QpUGPYA4JoAVK6
Once the form is processed, we'll send you the consumer key and shared secret by the organization email you've provided in the form within 1 business day.
How to set up Popfizz with Moodle (for LMS admins)
- Log in to Moodle as a site administrator.
- Go to Site administration >> Plugins >> External tool
3. Click "Manage tools".
4. Enter the following URL for the Tool URL field. Then click "Add".
5. Enter the consumer key and shared secret sent to your email. Then click "Save changes".
6. That completes the LTI integration. You'll see Popfizz loaded under the tools section. Now, teachers are able to create Popfizz Activities from Moodle.