Add Popfizz content as an Assignment to Canvas LMS. Make sure the integration settings are taken care of.
- From Canvas, Click + Assignment to create a new assignment.
- From the Assignment settings, go to 'Submission Type' and select 'External Tool'.
3. Then from Popfizz, go to the task that you wish to share. Click the 'Share' button on the top right corner of the page. Then click 'Copy Canvas Link'.
If you don't see this option, see the instructions at the bottom.
4. Back at Canvas Assignment settings, paste the link to the 'External Tool URL'. Make sure to check 'Load This Tool In A New Tab' for optimal viewing.
Save and Publish to see the results.
* If you don't see the 'Copy Canvas Link', you need to turn ON the Canvas option from the Classroom Management > Settings > Options.