Enroll your students from Google Classroom
Import your roster with a click. Students will be able to log in to Popfizz using the same Google Classroom credentials. Here is how:
- Go to My Classroom Management > Enrollment.
- Then click "Google Classroom".
- Select the course you want to import your roster from.
Sharing Popfizz Content on Google Classroom
Build assignments and discussions around Popfizz content. In order to do so, make sure the Share Link for Google Classroom is enabled.
- Go to My Classroom Management > Settings > Options
- Set Google Classroom to ON.
3. Go to the content that you want to share. Click 'Share' on the top right corner and select 'Share to Google Classroom'. Done!